TALENT WANTED: ASSOCIATE – ENTREPRENEUR SELECTION AND GROWTH
Endeavor is leading the high-impact entrepreneurship movement around the world. Endeavor Vietnam is a part of the Endeavor Global network, a global movement to catalyze long-term economic growth by selecting, mentoring, and accelerating the best High-Impact Entrepreneurs around the world.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Selection of highest potential entrepreneurs
- Proactively screen for potential entrepreneurs that meet the criteria and profile of Endeavor Entrepreneurs. This search should be conducted through a wide range of sources, network contacts, media, and collaborators.
- Manage selection process which begins by contacting candidates and potential entrepreneurs, conducting interviews, and coordinating meetings with mentors and selection panels.
- Gather information in order to develop company reports to be used in selection panels. Items under consideration include the specific business model, growth potential, innovation, financial statements, team, and corporate governance.
- Prepare and train candidates for the selection panels, ensuring an adequate use and understanding of the selection process. Facilitate selection panel sessions.
- Collaborate with the Entrepreneur Selection and Growth teams of Endeavor offices globally and regionally, looking to share best practices in the pre and p processes in order to guarantee optimal results.
- Participate in national and international events.
2. Acceleration of entrepreneur impact through Endeavor services
- Deliver services to chosen entrepreneurs, defining priorities based on their needs and requirements.
- Continuously monitor companies striving to attain planned services, entrepreneur satisfaction, and entrepreneur engagement to keep them active within the Endeavor network.
- Organize and coordinate events and workshops in diverse areas of interest for Endeavor Entrepreneurs.
- Suggest and develop new services for entrepreneurs and improve the value proposition of services for entrepreneurs.
- Organize and coordinate programs to support entrepreneurs in the pipelines to help them grow, such as ScaleUp programs
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong interest and passion for business, economics, entrepreneurship, and/or international development.
- Two to five years up of relevant work experience in business, consulting, entrepreneurship, venture capital, finance, or international development.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport with others
- Strong organizational abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Strength in business areas and an understanding of finance, with an ability to identify and evaluate entrepreneurs, business models, companies, and projects.
- A dynamic international work environment in a highly qualified team (a network of professionals in ~40 markets to meet and collaborate with)
- Access to scale-up stage high impact entrepreneurs and corporate executives around the world
- Competitive compensation package aligned with a non-profit organization (base salary + bonus)
- Extensive development opportunities, including international sabbatical opportunities at 1.5 and 3 years
- International travel opportunities
Please send your CV to Ms. Lan Anh Nguyen (email@example.com) if you are interested in and meet the requirements listed.
Download full JD here.