Supporting Entrepreneurs Through Crisis
The past five months have been a really tough time when most businesses are struggling to survive. Understanding this reality, Endeavor Vietnam has organized a series of webinars to support founders in dealing with the unprecedented crisis. Up til now we have hosted 7 webinars with the following topics:
- Macro Policies to Support Businesses in Time of Crisis
- A CEO Plan
- Crisis Management
- Customer Behavior in The New Normal
- Smart Fundraising in The New Reality
- Leading through Crisis
- Leveling Up Your Mental & Spiritual Energy through Mindkindness Practices
Guest speakers are reputable names in various industry from technology, education to investment and finance, including Endeavor Vietnam’s Board Members Mr. Nguyen Thanh Nam (Chairman – FUNiX), Mr. David Do (Managing Director – VIG), Mrs. Tran Thi Le (CEO – NutiFood), Mrs. To Hong Trang (Co-founder – Digiworld). They shared valuable practical experiences in dealing with crisis and suggested strategies to help companies prepare for an uncertain future.
Stay tune for more webinars coming up in July:
- Measuring Company Culture: A healthy company culture can turbocharge corporate performance. The webinar will provide leaders with tools for benchmarking culture in their organization.
- Crisis as Opportunities – Entrepreneurship Approach to Challenges: Entrepreneurs are those who respond to crisis with new ideas rather than accepting the status quo. The webinar will tell stories of embracing a pain point as an opportunity to create novel and productive solutions.
- Strategy for Growth: Strategy is the driving force for growth. This webinar will provide us insights of why and how we build a sustainable growth strategy.